Time has arrived to start the preparation seriously for GATE 2012. Here I try to present the information regarding GATE 2012
GATE 2012 Notification: Mid of September 2011
Last date for submitting GATE application form: End of October 2011
GATE 2012 Exam date:Mid Sunday of February 2012
GATE 2012 Results Announcement: Mid of March(usually 15) 2012
M tech Admissions 2012: Mid of March 2012 till July 2012
I will update the exact dates as soon as of the official notification is released by the GATE 2012 organizing institute
GATE 2012 Notification: Mid of September 2011
Last date for submitting GATE application form: End of October 2011
GATE 2012 Exam date:Mid Sunday of February 2012
GATE 2012 Results Announcement: Mid of March(usually 15) 2012
M tech Admissions 2012: Mid of March 2012 till July 2012
I will update the exact dates as soon as of the official notification is released by the GATE 2012 organizing institute
No comments:
Post a Comment